Team Sky build week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cha Ching.... housed in Belgium
Hope its got good security around the building

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Write 1,500 lines *** - "Safety is a vital aspect of Team Sky's ethos, so in future I will avoid at all times standing on stools to do my work!"

*** I was told to write 500 such lines at school for talking in class. I thought that was ridiculous and said so. The teacher immediately ordered me to do an extra 500, at which point I burst out laughing. He ran over to me, and screamed in my face to make that 1,500 lines and I had better not laugh again if I knew what was good for me!

I Sellotaped 5 pens in a row so I effectively only wrote 300 lines, but it still took me ages.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
I'm sure they wouldn't miss one going missing would they?
And I'm sure the bikes would rather I was out thrashing them through the winter rather than just hanging in a storage locker.

Hont

Guru
*** I was told to write 500 such lines at school for talking in class. I thought that was ridiculous and said so. The teacher immediately ordered me to do an extra 500, at which point I burst out laughing. He ran over to me, and screamed in my face to make that 1,500 lines and I had better not laugh again if I knew what was good for me!
OT, but I remember a similar incident from school where a mate (genuinely not me) was given 100 lines and each time he uttered a syllable in protest it went up 100 lines. He got to 1300 before he realised he should just shut up.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Write 1,500 lines *** - "Safety is a vital aspect of Team Sky's ethos, so in future I will avoid at all times standing on stools to do my work!"
A workshop presumably fitted out with all the pro quality bicycle tools you could need. But nobody thought to bring a stepladder.

ETA: Hang about, there's an elephant's foot in the first picture!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A workshop presumably fitted out with all the pro quality bicycle tools you could need. But nobody thought to bring a stepladder.
Somebody I worked with was once standing on an office chair to try and reach something; a chair with wheels ... He got buzzed by a wasp and tried to swat it. Predictably, it ended in tears! The chair slipped away from under him and his teeth slammed down onto the corner of his desk! :cry:

I will only do high-level jobs from stepladders after witnessing that, and only on the first couple of steps unless somebody is holding the stepladder for me.

Somebody I worked with was once standing on an office chair to try and reach something; a chair with wheels ... He got buzzed by a wasp and tried to swat it. Predictably, it ended in tears! The chair slipped away from under him and his teeth slammed down onto the corner of his desk! :cry:

I will only do high-level jobs from stepladders after witnessing that, and only on the first couple of steps unless somebody is holding the stepladder for me.
You pointed and laughed though yeah?

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Something doesn't add up in the captions though. 80 bikes, 10 mechanics (so 8 bikes per mechanic), 2 hours per bike, that's 16 hours per mechanic. What did they do the rest of the week?!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Something doesn't add up in the captions though. 80 bikes, 10 mechanics (so 8 bikes per mechanic), 2 hours per bike, that's 16 hours per mechanic. What did they do the rest of the week?!

Why the rush?
And I can imagine fitting and setting up Di2 takes a little bit longer then usual gears.

Top Bottom