That's better...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
The Newf House has been without a Newfoundland since we lost our old girl at Christmas. We remedied that today. He's a skinny young hooligan but we can sort that given a few weeks of TLC. Meet our new rescue:
IMG_20160522_172151.jpg IMG_20160522_172252.jpg IMG_20160522_113646.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
The Newf House has been without a Newfoundland since we lost our old girl at Christmas. We remedied that today. He's a skinny young hooligan but we can sort that given a few weeks of TLC. Meet our new rescue:
View attachment 129373 View attachment 129374 View attachment 129375
How much does he weigh at the moment ?

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
How much does he weigh at the moment ?
I don't know yet, but I'd guess about 45 kg. He's tall so I reckon he'll end up about 60 - 65 kg fully grown. I'll take him for a once over at the vet tomorrow and find out for sure. He's young enough that he's still growing, and they all seem to go through a lanky phase, but even so he's a little bit bony. As I say, it's nothing that won't be sorted with a stable home life.

Hill Wimp

I don't know yet, but I'd guess about 45 kg. He's tall so I reckon he'll end up about 60 - 65 kg fully grown. I'll take him for a once over at the vet tomorrow and find out for sure. He's young enough that he's still growing, and they all seem to go through a lanky phase, but even so he's a little bit bony. As I say, it's nothing that won't be sorted with a stable home life.
:eek:

Lucky boy:wub:

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
[QUOTE 4291264, member: 259"]May the slobber be with you! :wub:[/QUOTE]
It may sound strange to some but I've missed it. That and the hair with every meal :laugh:

OP
OP
newfhouse

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Wow! Nice dog. Does he have a name?
Ugo. We're considering changing it, although opinion is divided. Suggestions are welcome but Doggy McDogface won't make it.

Hill Wimp

My old Cairn Terriers best mates were an Irish Wolfhound called Rafferty and a Newfoundland called Rupert. I used to walk him in a large country park that was surrounded by water near to me at the time that, if on you own would take a good hour and a half to walk round. When we all met up you knew you wouldn't be heading home for three hours because the pack had to swim and play. They loved it.

Top Bottom