The 2015 Half Century (50 KM or 50 Mile) A Month Challenge - Chatzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Katherine

Guru
Cheeky beggar:smile:
Not sure if I'll get one in this month, currently laid up with the rhabdomyolysis starting again:sad:

Sorry to hear that. You've been doing better recently.
Hope you get well soon and are well enough before the end of the month.
Fingers crossed for you.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Well folks, I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the challenge for this year:sad:

On the plus side it's because of a significant move forward on my health issues that have been on going for the past 2 years. My cycling must now be daily for short periods of half an hour and I can't do 100km/h:laugh:

To the five remaining, keep up the good work:okay:

13 rider

Guru
Well folks, I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the challenge for this year:sad:

On the plus side it's because of a significant move forward on my health issues that have been on going for the past 2 years. My cycling must now be daily for short periods of half an hour and I can't do 100km/h:laugh:

Sorry to hear you can't make the challenge you done so well hanging in until now. At least your health issues are being sorted .get yourself on the right track if that means shorter rides then so be it?.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
How much of a move forward is it likely to be ... a cure, or the condition just being kept under control?

Anyway - good luck, and I hope to see you posting rides in the challenge thread(s) again next year!
Condition management for the foreseeable future with 6 monthly reviews. The shorter, daily rides work things differently so whilst we learn to manage things are the best approach. On the plus side I've been told to keep up the cycling.

Katherine

Guru

Well , you did a half , a half century challenge!! So well done to you and best wishes for your daily recovery rides.

ray2602

I set myself a target of 5000 miles this year and to lose 5 stone, I had fallen slightly behind but I am now back on track, i have so far completed 2968 miles and have lost 4 stone, I retire next February and hope to complete LEJOG next June.

13 rider

Guru
I set myself a target of 5000 miles this year and to lose 5 stone, I had fallen slightly behind but I am now back on track, i have so far completed 2968 miles and have lost 4 stone, I retire next February and hope to complete LEJOG next June.
Way to go ray .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom