The annoying thing about helmets...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lee1980sim

OK keeping it light and preferably argument free what's the annoying things about helmets to start here's a few

They're always too tight just before I have my hair cut and too loose just after

They're designed for impact resistance yet they need replacing following an impact?

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I errr no...

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
The most annoying thing about them is that people who wear them HAVE to come up and tell you why you should be wearing one, generally accompanied by a patronising tale about how their postman's sister in laws bosses brother would have been killed outright if he hadn't blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
The most annoying thing about them is that people who wear them HAVE to come up and tell you why you should be wearing one, generally accompanied by a patronising tale about how their postman's sister in laws bosses brother would have been killed outright if he hadn't blah blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................

So annoying isn't it.

When my uncle was telling me about the brain hemmorrhage he suffered when after he smacked his head on the kerb cycling back from the pub (no helmet), I almost gave him another one I was so annoyed. *

I definitely wouldn't annoy anybody by telling them about when I nearly broke my helmet smacking it on compacted snow (ice) on a ski run at 40 mph. Anyway that was skiing, so not remotely relevant.

Oh bugger what have I done!

* P.s. by the time he was operated on, apparently he was hours at most from permanent brain damage or death.

Top Bottom