The Armstrong Lie - the downfall of the biggest Nobber of all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
It is true, it played at a film festival as many good films do, but whether anyone picks up the distribution rights on screen or TV is unclear.
The review seemed good so possibly it will get picked for minor cinemas.

Distribution rights have reportedly been bought by Sony Pictures Classics but a release date has not yet been set.

god, he's an odious twonk. it was never his fault, he was always the victim... he will try and rewrite the story to suit his needs. personally, i hope that he ends up destitute and ridiculed by the everyone - much like the way he wanted the people who stood against him to. his lies then ruined many people, he deserves no sympathy or publicity. scum.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I went to see The Armstrong Lie yesterday, at our local Picture House cinema. Not much new of course but well worth watching for the bare-faced lies, the cycling footage and surrounding stuff.
One thing it suggested was that the $100k Armstrong donated to the UCI was to pay for the whitewash Vrijman report which coincidentally cleared LA of wrongdoing.

LutherB

I saw it on Thursday; covers old ground but was interesting for the Contador rivalry at Astana - Bruyneel screaming 'Poutain!' in the team car when Contador used the Schlecks to attack Armstrong. Also Contador giving Armstrong 'the look' before dropping him - enjoyed seeing that after Armstrong had given so many others the same look over the years.

Good bike-cam footage, especially of domestique returning loaded up from the car, moving through the peleton, avoiding spectators at the roadside, scary stuff at speed!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You do all realise there's no Santa Claus, right?
eh?

Top Bottom