The BBC get it wrong, AGAIN!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
In the last few days (and I don't drive much at all) I've seen at least 4 drivers with earplugs in, either listening to music or phone and 1 with full ear-covering earphones. How can they expect to hear a cyclist's bell, a shout or even an emergency vehicle ? :wacko:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
In the last few days (and I don't drive much at all) I've seen at least 4 drivers with earplugs in, either listening to music or phone and 1 with full ear-covering earphones. How can they expect to hear a cyclist's bell, a shout or even an emergency vehicle ? :wacko:
Yeah I noticed the first one of these yesterday. Driving along with white ipoddish earplugs in. I wonder how common it is and why this isn't all over the news. It seems far more dangerous than riding a bike while listening to music and Lord knows that gets enough coverage.

young Ed

Veteran
everyone loves to have a good dig at cyclists whenever possible, also farmers are often complained about. although both farmers and cyclists are the good people!
Cheers Ed

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Perhaps they don't want to?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Headphone wearing drivers are increasingly common in these parts too. One tried to run me over on a pedestrian crossing earlier this week.:wacko:

Top Bottom