The CycleChat Helmet Debate Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doog

Or in other words, srw took the trouble to actually research what he was talking about.

Whereas you, or RR haven't.

Would you seriously google brain trauma / Injury and stick your findings on here as some kind of evidence ?

How about I googled your alleged expertise and stuck my findings on here 20 minutes later...?

Wobblers

Euthermic
Would you seriously google brain trauma / Injury and stick your findings on here as some kind of evidence ?

How about I googled your alleged expertise and stuck my findings on here 20 minutes later...?

Go ahead sunshine.

I await your pearls of wisdom on the glass transition temperature with interest.

If you have limited personal experience, then Google is not a bad place to start, it is called "research" or "looking for evidence"

doog

Go ahead sunshine.

I await your pearls of wisdom on the glass transition temperature with interest.

and that's exactly my point

'sunshine'....:becool:..

If you have limited personal experience, then Google is not a bad place to start, it is called "research" or "looking for evidence"

Of course, no issue with that at all. Everyone explained their qualifications and was drawing and expanding on their experience..apart from one.

Last edited:

Wobblers

Euthermic
and that's exactly my point

'sunshine'....:becool:..

Of course, no issue with that at all. Everyone explained their qualifications and was drawing and expanding on their experience..apart from one.

:rolleyes:

So far, your only "point" has been to parade your ignorance whilst castigating anyone else who's actually made an effort to research things. I'd love you to actually make the effort yourself to find things out. That way we could, just possibly, have an intersting debate - without the insults. You haven't. Instead you choose - consistently choose - to pour nasty insinuations at others.

That doesn't reflect particularly well upon you.

doog

:rolleyes:

So far, your only "point" has been to parade your ignorance whilst castigating anyone else who's actually made an effort to research things. I'd love you to actually make the effort yourself to find things out. That way we could, just possibly, have an intersting debate - without the insults. You haven't. Instead you choose - consistently choose - to pour nasty insinuations at others.

That doesn't reflect particularly well upon you.

Insults ? You calling me 'sunshine' for example. I now accept that you appear to think you're an expert on something..what on earth it is I don't really know,

You like picking on my posts for some reason and for that I'm grateful - It gives me some light entertainment. If you think my posts are full of so called nasty insinuations then you're reading the forum through blinkers and ignoring the experts on this subject. I'm a mere amateur in that respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Not at all. It's what people who are trained in first aid do. The only weird bit is the assertion of the magical properties of a bike helmet.

You could always get in touch with them (politely) rather than simply complain here - there are contact details at http://www.swanagecoastguard.org.uk/.

[edit]
The MCA has a well-defined complaints procedure published on its website.

Top Bottom