The diet starts now !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My head is paying attention to this thread. My belly is enjoying the thought of the chocolate cornflakes cake one.

View attachment 100412
I had the same thought. Earlier, I noticed the proximity of these postings. Talking about C cake 2 minutes after announcing you have started a diet. This is not going to end well.

Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 20.45.21.jpg

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I had the same thought. Earlier, I noticed the proximity of these postings. Talking about C cake 2 minutes after announcing you have started a diet. This is not going to end well.

View attachment 100440
Pity i dont live at home as far as cake goes, mrs ck is not a baker .

D

Deleted member 1258

After 1 week at home DIY and 1 week of ice cream + chip diet at the sea side with hardly any riding i ventured near the scales and it has crept up half a stone , no wonder the trousers are tight
can i join the fat lad at the back club at 10 stone 12 lb ?

I'm an inch shorter than you and I'm 12 stone, no you can't join the fat lad at the back, well not till you put a bit more weight on.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
:laugh:
Mine were all big but I had gestational diabetes... three boys were the heaviest at 10lb 10oz (x1) and 10lb 8oz (x2).
The girls were 8lb 10 ½ oz and 9lb 6oz
Mrs CK had that and pre eclampsia, had to have a c section and apparently shes got a difficult airway which meant it was hard to get the tube down her throat.

Lullabelle

Banana
Since dinner this evening we have had a cupcake each, marmite flavour crisps, cheese on toast, chocolate and we are now finishing off a bottle of red wine. I definitely need to start being 'good' tomorrow. There is fruit in the fridge :angel:

I'm 6'1" and about 106 kg, 10 kg more than I should be. I haven't been able to lose my winter weight for the last two years, but come autumn I'll be swimming and running, plus spinning and circuit training, and SENSIBLE-SIZED portions.

Chocolate is my weakness, but I'll be in England with my car at the end of October for two weeks and plan on bringing a LOT of Malt Bread and fruit cake back with me. However, I'll be in training for this: https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/205-6-miles-in-a-day-but-just-the-once-summer-2016.185409/ and I'll soon be mid 90s again. :thumbsup:

:eek:

Last edited:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Oddly enough at 5'6" i struggled to hit 9 stone . Since Christmas i started training and time trialing i have gone up to 9 stone ( i'm happy about that ) but it keeps going up ( i'm kind of happy about that ) but i need to keep an eye on it ( i'm not happy about that )
Ive decided to do nothing about it at the moment and will probably ignore it .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm 6'1" and about 106 kg, 10 kg more than I should be. I haven't been able to lose my winter weight for the last two years, but come autumn I'll be swimming and running, plus spinning and circuit training, and SENSIBLE-SIZED portions.
I'm the same height and currently weigh about 80 kgs but would like to get that down to 73-75 kg! You must be a very muscular build? :whistle:

Been creeping upward at an alarming rate myself, this time last year I was a svelte 85kg now tipping the scales at 96kg time to lay off the sandwiches , cream cakes and 7 course evening meals and back on the rabbit food. :sad:

screenman

Legendary Member
1/2 tin toms on 1 slice of brown toast, no butter
2 apples
1 cup of cold porridge
1 jacket potato will chilli con carne
3 cups of tea and one coffee, little milk and no sugar.
1 Magnum, which would not have been eaten if the wife had not unwrapped it and shoved it in my gob

Full day of manual work and an hours hard swim before that.Just about to start 30 minutes of stretching planking etc.

Planking, I am not getting far with that only started about 10 days ago and 3 minutes is hard going, how do other people get on with that one.

The diet has started. Now too keep it up with a weekend away in Liverpool this weekend, can I do the 5 and 2 in reverse.

stephec

Legendary Member
I'm the same height and currently weigh about 80 kgs but would like to get that down to 73-75 kg! You must be a very muscular build? :whistle:
You'll be hiding behind lampposts if you get that low.

I'm 80kg at 5'9" and I'm not tubby.

At my sveltest I was 72kg, and I looked skinny.

Top Bottom