The diet starts now !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Yes i've been for a hilly walk with a 20 pound weight in a back pack. It was awkward but isn't that due to the weight not being distributed evenly? One of the disadvantages of being underweight is walking in strong winds. Seriously i have to lean into them,whereas when i was heavier they didn't bother me as much.

Surely any excess has to go down through the lower limbs.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
1/2 tin toms on 1 slice of brown toast, no butter
2 apples
1 cup of cold porridge
1 jacket potato will chilli con carne
3 cups of tea and one coffee, little milk and no sugar.
1 Magnum, which would not have been eaten if the wife had not unwrapped it and shoved it in my gob

Full day of manual work and an hours hard swim before that.Just about to start 30 minutes of stretching planking etc.

Planking, I am not getting far with that only started about 10 days ago and 3 minutes is hard going, how do other people get on with that one.

The diet has started. Now too keep it up with a weekend away in Liverpool this weekend, can I do the 5 and 2 in reverse.
Awake for 22 hours straight as its the 1st night shift last night 7 .30 pm start 7 .15 am finish + 10 mile commute both ways and then only maybe 3-4 hours sleep between noisy kids and phone calls .
Dinner at 5 pm
baked potato , beans , cheese
snack at 10 .30 pm , 1/2 peanut butter sarnie
lunch at 1 am 1 sarnies , 3 pieces of fruit
snack at 3 .30 am , kellogs elevenses bar
breakfast at 8.15 am , muesli

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I had to use an online unit converter just to find out what the heck 10 stone 12 pound is, and found it's well below my current weight of 12 stone 4 pound. The OP is a lightweight. I'm envious: it must be great for riding up mountains.

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
Awake for 22 hours straight as its the 1st night shift last night 7 .30 pm start 7 .15 am finish + 10 mile commute both ways and then only maybe 3-4 hours sleep between noisy kids and phone calls .
Dinner at 5 pm
baked potato , beans , cheese
snack at 10 .30 pm , 1/2 peanut butter sarnie
lunch at 1 am 1 sarnies , 3 pieces of fruit
snack at 3 .30 am , kellogs elevenses bar
breakfast at 8.15 am , muesli

I work nights on a rota, similar start and finish times and miles as you but do sleep a little better.
My problem is sweet cravings. I do not have a sweet tooth particularly, I do not eat chocolate or sweets but on night shifts I crave them!!
Any tips as I always pile weight on on nights before losing it when back on days only to put it back on again when the next night rota rolls round. Its a vicious cycle and I need to lose a few kilos really.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Im about 12st 4 as an average...but my weight wil be 12st 7 on monday and 12st 2 by weds..
i was 11st 4 18mth ago but i started having a few beers again. There's the bad habit.

im 5'8 32w and eat well ....i need to get shut of 10lbs really but that wont happen while i keep having a few beers.. i need to do more excersises to tone up aswell..i have got a bit lazy but i do work hard so often cant be bothered..

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
But im 5 foot 7 ", i was down to 10 st 4 lb pre cake and man flu.
Lightweight
:giggle:

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I had to use an online unit converter just to find out what the heck 10 stone 12 pound is, and found it's well below my current weight of 12 stone 4 pound. The OP is a lightweight. I'm envious: it must be great for riding up mountains.
Nairo Quintana is apparently 1 inch shorter and about a stone lighter ..................

I do like hills actually :smile:

Top Bottom