The digestive, Lord of all biscuits.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Ahem
chocolate-biscuit-bn-295g.jpg

betty swollocks

large member
or is this just a sign that I'm getting old?
Gone are the days that I'd seek out the pink wafer, even the custard cream has lost its appeal, and party rings are covered in noxious filth.
That plain, sweet honest taste is the pinnacle of biscuits.

Versatile..... Crushed as a cheesecake base, or crowned with a wedge of extra mature cheddar.

I could go on......:thanks:
These people do a comprehensive review of biscuits:-
http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
It is if you use the paste to make biscuits. Hence the well known and commonly use "shortbread biscuit".

Out of interest what would you classify a shortbread biscuit as?
Am just messing....although apparantly it has the same status as a jaffa cake tax wise....deans shortbread is the best imo

broadway

Veteran
Am just messing....although apparantly it has the same status as a jaffa cake tax wise....deans shortbread is the best imo

It only has the same status if it like Millionaire's Shortbread with a caramel layer, otherwise it is a biscuit.

+ a vote for the digestive with cheese, rich tea is only useful for making tiffin :smile:

Stephenite

Membå
I wish i hadn't seen this thread. Biscuits are my one of many achilles heels. I bought a packet of Bixit (hobnob-like) yesterday, and ate them all. 1500kcal, and i was told off by my 3-year-old this morning after he found the empty packet on the bedside table. :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom