The digestive, Lord of all biscuits.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beastie

Guru
My bedtime snack is a mug of skimmed milk and a digestive which I dunk in the milk, holding it partly submerged for a few seconds. I then put it in my mouth and the wet part falls off the dry part, I then suck the milk out of the biscuit before swallowing it. It is simply delightful.

My nephew told me he has an even better trick, using a Penguin biscuit as a straw. He bites the diagonally opposing corners from the Penguin biscuit, puts one corner into a cup of tea and sucks hot tea through the biscuit. After a couple of seconds he puts the Penguin in his mouth and uses his tongue to crush it against the roof of his mouth. I tried it and it is like chocolate flavoured velvet melting in your mouth - exquisite!!!
That is what is known down under as a Timtam Slam. A Timtam being a penquinesque biscuit, only better.

brand

My favourite when I was 9 was waggon wheels, much bigger then than they are now..... or was I smaller!
Either way I was hit by a lorry when eating one and my leg was crushed. Needed a skin and bone graft. Heeled really well but it put me off wagon wheels, never eat one since.

Last edited:

burndust

Parts unknown...baby

hobnobs. the SAS of the biscuit world.

and for the record fox crunch cream are my favourite biskwits

Ooooohhh that reminds me digestive creams...haven't seen them in a while

Top Bottom