England : Berkshire The Exurbia Boozer ride ..... protoplan thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@theclaud
Any thoughts on a date?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
What's the window? I have no idea as yet what I'm doing over Xmas. Can't do wknd of 3/4 Dec. Other than that I am open to suggestion...

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
@User @Pikey @Hill Wimp @Claudine @Flying Dodo @robjh @srw @User21629 @Milkfloat @StuAff @hopless500 @Donger @Pale Rider @Salty seadog @User13710 @slowmotion @Nigel182

Wot about .... Sunday 5th Feb? This assumes that a Sunday is better than a Saturday???? Aaaaand, the 5th is my 54th Birthday?
If this date seems a good start I will officially make it so and start a new Thread!
You've managed not to ping @theclaud....

5th Feb is so far in the future that it might as well be a new year. And the days will be getting longer!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
@Fab Foodie Something for the flask sir, I'm taking one home this week.

DSC_0097.JPG

£20 a litre it'd be rude not to.
Not had it for years.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

@Fab Foodie Something for the flask sir, I'm taking one home this week.

View attachment 151337

£20 a litre it'd be rude not to.
Not had it for years.
Top Man! At that price it's most excellent!

In my younger days I had to have my wisdom teeth removed and I had private healthcare. So I had it done at the Private Lister hospital in Chelsea where alcohol was allowed! My Surgeon was the father of my lovely Dentist (who did so much work on me I got an invite to her wedding!). So he comes to visit me after the general anesthetic had worn-off to find me sitting in bed with a glass of Woods in one hand and an Old Holborn in the other! Life was good .... no pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom