England : Berkshire The Exurbia Boozer ride ..... protoplan thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@theclaud @sbird @TheDoctor @User @StuAff @raleighnut @Pikey @srw @Donger @Pale Rider @Milkfloat @robjh @hopless500 @Hill Wimp @Nigel182 @slowmotion @T4tomo @McWobble @Salty seadog @martint235 @Origamist @ianrauk @User21629 @Diggs @User76 @mmmmartin @velovoice

OK Peeps :-), Taking into account a variety of views I've reached the opinion that SATURDAY 4th FEB is more sensible, if sensible with this kind of venture is an appropriate word.
All of sbird's suggestions seem smart and it does allow others to find places to crash-out etc on Saturday night
How does that fit for everybody (or as many as possible)?

I get the feeling I need to mnail this down now as the weeks rush by!

Cheers
FF

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

I'm definitely out -- not that I was ever properly 'in', mind you!
Awwww....

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

[QUOTE 4596248, member: 21629"]I think I will need to take first aid kit. :whistle:[/QUOTE]
Good to have somebody with practical skills and a clear head to hand!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
@theclaud @sbird @TheDoctor @User @StuAff @raleighnut @Pikey @srw @Donger @Pale Rider @Milkfloat @robjh @hopless500 @Hill Wimp @Nigel182 @slowmotion @T4tomo @McWobble @Salty seadog @martint235 @Origamist @ianrauk @User21629 @Diggs @User76 @mmmmartin @velovoice

OK Peeps :-), Taking into account a variety of views I've reached the opinion that SATURDAY 4th FEB is more sensible, if sensible with this kind of venture is an appropriate word.
All of sbird's suggestions seem smart and it does allow others to find places to crash-out etc on Saturday night
How does that fit for everybody (or as many as possible)?

I get the feeling I need to mnail this down now as the weeks rush by!

Cheers
FF
Date noted. Teetotal End Charlie team looks complete ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom