The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Who will be the first person to spot a car with 4 little flags on each window!
Yesterday. Going towards Welling from Shooter's Hill

MarkF

Guru
Jones & Smalling, having spent all season showing time and again, just how poo they are. Jones will always be either a clog footed CB or a poor (as in worse than Felllaini) defensive midfielder, any CB from Accrington or Colchester would be of more use.

AndyRM

XOXO
Vaguely NSFW, but entirely hilarious. And a little disturbing...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Can't we have someone translate what footballers say for us:

Ashley Cole: I am retiring from international football. Translation: I'm no longer even the best left back at Chelsea let along the best left back in England, however that idiot Hodgson has decided I can't have a Brazilian beach holiday this year. I could have just not said anything but I'd rather throw my toys out of the pram and tell the world it's my decision to retire.

Rio Ferdinand: I have decided the time is right for me to move on. Translation: The powers that be at Utd have decided I'm too old, past it and was probably never good enough in the first place (see Roy Keane's comment from years ago). They have decided not to offer me megamoney in a new contract. I could have just not said anything but I'd rather throw my toys out of the pram and tell the world it's my decision to leave.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Spurs have sacked Sherwood, no real surprise.
I will be interesting to see how many other clubs part company with managers in the next few weeks.

ASC1951

Guru
Spurs have sacked Sherwood, no real surprise....
No surprise at all. Whatever his ability as a coach, how can a Board work with someone who sounds off whenever a journalist pokes a microphone under his nose? When you are sticking your hands right to the very bottom of your pockets to fund the club, it must be galling to have the manager shouting the odds every Saturday about what you should and shouldn't be paying for. Same with Malky Mackay, who behaved like an idiot in public.

Top Bottom