The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Oh no he isn't, how can he be when he follows a football team that originates from a Methodist Sunday School? ........Long live Saint Domingo!!
And he pulls the wings off flies.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Criticising a Jorge Campos top is completely unacceptable. Though I'd expect nothing less from Talk Sport, whose opinions on football are about as valid as those held by my cats.

Talk Shoite is dire - we (CFC) always get a good pasting on there.

MOTD is dire too - unless you support LFC or MUFC you're on a hiding to nothing. Even Spuds don't fare too well despite Linekar being the (totally useless waste of money I'm a celebrity) link man.

A Chelsea vs Everton final would be fun - maybe we could beat the 25 second shocker (forgot which Toffee scored it now).

AndyRM

XOXO

MOTD is dire too - unless you support LFC or MUFC you're on a hiding to nothing. Even Spuds don't fare too well despite Linekar being the (totally useless waste of money I'm a celebrity) link man.

A Chelsea vs Everton final would be fun - maybe we could beat the 25 second shocker (forgot which Toffee scored it now).

I've only ever hear snippets when it's been on in someone else's car. It really is awful. And WTF is Darren Gough doing on there?

The way we cover football in this country is pretty tedious to be honest. I used to really like 606 on a Sunday evening, despite disagreeing with most of Alan Green's ideas about football he could at least have a measured conversation and control the calls. Now it's "Wrighty" with some lass and it's gone down the pan.

When Saturday Comes is the only worthwhile take on the game these days I reckon. The Observer's Sunday sport pages are pretty good too.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted

It is indeed Eartha Kitt. Even if it was any good, the adverts completely ruin it anyway, there must be 10 minutes of adverts for every minute of talking shoite.

It was Louis Saha who scored, someone behind me had sneaked a pint of ale into the seating area and when that goal went in they jumped up with it in their hand resulting in me getting soaked. I don't think I have ever been at a football match on such a hot day, it was about 30 degrees and to make matters worse, one of those stupid flame chutes was a few feet in front of us and every time it went off it was like getting scorched with a blow lamp.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
It is indeed Eartha Kitt. Even if it was any good, the adverts completely ruin it anyway, there must be 10 minutes of adverts for every minute of talking shoite.

It was Louis Saha who scored, someone behind me had sneaked a pint of ale into the seating area and when that goal went in they jumped up with it in their hand resulting in me getting soaked. I don't think I have ever been at a football match on such a hot day, it was about 30 degrees and to make matters worse, one of those stupid flame chutes was a few feet in front of us and every time it went off it was like getting scorched with a blow lamp.

Thanks for that - all I can remember is that we (my wife is CFC fan too) were absolutely mortified when it went in she said ' ***k me I've not even got my first mouthful of match wine down yet'. :smile:

I see The Toffees are now in front!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
West Sham are at home against Everton who are in their white away kit. So why are WH wearing a blue kit?

Top Bottom