The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
C
Not sure - but can't be any worse than that old fool.
Cracking game last night Spokey................Congrats!

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
C

Cracking game last night Spokey................Congrats!

@solitaire

Thanks - hopefully Spuds in the final.

Yup - both legs were brilliant. Totally absorbing end to end physical football.

Costa getting all the flack, maybe should've gone (not 100% sure) for the incident on Can who recovered remarkably quickly from a 'stamp' on the shin from a hefty guy like Costa.

Referee was dreadful - one stonewall penalty missed, probably a second and one definite red (double yellow) and one probable red (double yellow) for Liverpool players Lucas & Henderson.

Re Costa - despite what the press are saying he and Skrtle who were 'at each other' all match, gave each other a 'hug' with each sporting a wide grin at the end of the match.

*loody media esp' that twonk Redknapp!

solitaire

Über Member
Darren Fletcher to The Irons?..........would be happy with that, good consistant experienced player

Costa banned so blues go out and buy someone (Cuadrado) for £23,000,000 wish we could do that!.............................. how the other half live.:whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Darren Fletcher to The Irons?..........would be happy with that, good consistant experienced player

Costa banned so blues go out and buy someone (Cuadrado) for £23,000,000 wish we could do that!.............................. how the other half live.:whistle:
Cuadrado wasn't bought because of Costa's ban. It's been in the pipeline for months.

solitaire

Über Member
Cuadrado wasn't bought because of Costa's ban. It's been in the pipeline for months.
Err! my tongue was well and truly in my cheek at the time of posting!

MarkF

Guru

Darren Fletcher, THE Darren Fletcher of Manchester United? Wowee, not a fan in the world couldn't fail to be giddy with excitement at the prospect of watching Darren in their clubs colours. I tell you, if that lad had have joined Bradford (we can all dream) then we'd shifted another 14 ST's, no problem.

Top Bottom