The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
FA Cup fever today in Bratfud, I am predicting a solid victory for the Bantams, and Reading to be bullied all around a sell out VP in frantic game of hoof. :okay:

Can see us losing big time in an any semi though.:sad:

MarkF

Guru
Wowee! For a neutral that must have been one of the worst televised games of football of all time. No goals, 1 shot on target and pass completion rate under 50% for both sides. :laugh:

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Wowee! For a neutral that must have been one of the worst televised games of football of all time. No goals, 1 shot on target and pass completion rate under 50% for both sides. :laugh:
Just watched it on MOTD and thought it was an exciting game for a 0-0 draw. Plenty of goalmouth incident and the woodwork took a battering. Wouldn't it be nice if the winners of the replay went on to win the trophy, but there's no chance and it will surely go to either Liverpool or the winners of Man U v Arsenal.

MarkF

Guru
Much hand-wringing from McNulty over at the Beeb. The only real problem I see there is the seats being ripped out. A pitch invasion is not uncommon, dressing it up as something dangerous is disingenuous IMO.

Agree, a bloke ran on the pitch Bradford v Reading and kicked the ball, this was during a lengthy break in play, and one half full, plastic bottle of Pepsi was thrown. You'd think society was going into meltdown if you read the local press, people today are outraged (and want to show they are) about the most mundane of incidents. :wacko:

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Agree, a bloke ran on the pitch Bradford v Reading and kicked the ball, this was during a beak in play, and one, half full, plastic bottle of Pepsi was thrown. You'd think society was going into meltdown if you read the local press, people today are outraged (and want to show they are) about the most mundane of incidents. :wacko:

Yip. My made is a Facebook troll extraordinaire and got his friends whipped up by claiming Villa should have a 6 point deduction. I decided to help his cause and we ended up getting Villa a fine, 9 point deduction and the rest of this season played behind closed doors. It was glorious.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They showed yon Di Maria's house on the north west tv news last night,up for sale at 4.5 million quid. I don't think his sending off( What a knob grabbing the ref!) will affect his bank balance but at least it'll remind us of what way overpaid twats they are!

Last edited:

MarkF

Guru
Christ - that was *loody awful CFC.

PSG with 10 men shamed us.

Great game to watch as was RM v Shalke, I don't even bother to watch the dreary group games. Chelsea would have won that with Cech, Courtoise doesn't organise enough, his defenders were making errors all night culminating in Ivanovich needlessly giving away the late corner. I thought Silva was a great captain and Cavani caused havoc all on his own, that should surely be his position, not Zlatan's?

Still, leafing twice against 10 men and losing, my be repercussions for some players. ^_^

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
11041655_10152784936546347_6387884922129283142_n.jpg

Top Bottom