The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Brendan had to go - unfortunately the FSG/Brendan Rogers combo couldn't attract the really good players to the club and the development side of things hasn't produced enough either.

They now need a big name - Jose?

vickster

Legendary Member
:wahhey:Woot Arsenal :biggrin: :bravo:

Is it just me, or is Van Gaal a very strange man?!

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
How long before a scouser mentions that Rodgers was not the right calibre for a team as deserving of success as Liverpool?
Yes, their sense of entitlement and delusions are staggering. I am gutted he has gone, and I hope they appoint a manager of similar calibre as his replacement.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Nearly won the league with Suarez you mean?
Even Suarez needed managing, plus there was a team behind him. Admittedly his skill allowed us to play an exceptionally quick counter-attacking style of football. I think teams would have found us out the following season though: run really, really, really quickly for the first half an hour, score two goals and then hope we survive was the general giste.

AndyRM

XOXO
Brendan had to go - unfortunately the FSG/Brendan Rogers combo couldn't attract the really good players to the club and the development side of things hasn't produced enough either.

They now need a big name - Jose?

What 'development side of things'? I can only think of one player who's come through the Liverpool ranks in recent years - Gerrard.

AndyRM

XOXO
No chance Jose will go to Liverpool IMO - I doubt he'd want any part in that ludicrous 'transfer committee'.

Klopp would make sense (what with his experience of winning stuff, unlike Rodgers...) - and I suspect that a deal to bring him to Liverpool was struck some time ago.

Top Bottom