The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
If you look through the 300 million pounds spent by Liverpool, and they actually do have a transfer committee they need sacking too!

http://www.lfchistory.net/Transfers/ByManager/25-1

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That said, I still think the title race is wide open. Man City and Arsenal both blow hot and cold, Man U very much a work in progress.

We know that the Arse will implode come the new year like always.
I think it will be between the 2 Mancs.

Andrew_P

That said, I still think the title race is wide open. Man City and Arsenal both blow hot and cold, Man U very much a work in progress.
The only work in progress at Man U is stuffing Van Gaal's wallet and trying to bankrupt Man U PLC (well more than it is already) Buying players not building a team.

Andrew_P

But not as good as RAWK when in meltdown mode. Priceless & 100% unbeatable.

As an aside RedCafe was top dollar Sunday evening and BlueMoon was a riot after their last defeat but they were back up and on with the cause after the Toon defeat.

Football fans - fickle creatures (self included). :smile:
must admit the two times we turned them over at Selhurst I did trawl through RAWK!

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
must admit the two times we turned them over at Selhurst I did trawl through RAWK!

My S-I-L & B-I-L are Eagles. They have one of those bricks in the wall things that they paid a daft amount for ages back. B-I-L's brother used to have a box but times have been harder for his business since 2008 so they al have to slum it now.:rolleyes:

Only been there once and the fans make a decent noise!

U

User482

We know that the Arse will implode come the new year like always.
I think it will be between the 2 Mancs.

I'd say it's City's to lose, but considering their resources and that they've had (IMO) the best collection of PL players for several years now, and haven't really pulled up any trees with their silverware.

As a slight aside I thought Jamie was a top player for you (only downer from LFC perspective was his childhood Everton fandom!). I always though he pulled his tripe out for you and he was a tough bugger to play against. I remember watching him against us at Anfield some years back (CL head to head) and he was impressive. Not that he would've come but him and Stevie G were always two players I would've liked to see at The Bridge.
I liked him too, think he scored more goals for Hull in the EPL than our forwards did!

Top Bottom