The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maz

Guru
I think the enthralling end to the Premier League yesterday will be totally eclipsed if the Blades beat Stevenage tonight! ^_^
Up The Blades!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Its a forum I will feel free to post where I like thankyou.

If you want to post off topic posts in a football thread I am happy to delete them for you. Now this is a football thread for those that are discussing football. If you don't like football, then post in the thread your reasons why you don't like football rather then just posting an inane comment that adds nothing to the debate. Would you be happy someone posting in your mountain biking thread that your ride looks shoot? No I don't thinks so.

Francesca

If you want to post off topic posts in a football thread I am happy to delete them for you. Now this is a football thread for those that are discussing football. If you don't like football, then post in the thread your reasons why you don't like football rather then just posting an inane comment that adds nothing to the debate. Would you be happy someone posting in your mountain biking thread that your ride looks shoot? No I don't thinks so.
Excuse me, keep your hair on here, it a bloody fottball discussion, thats all, and nothing personal to YOU, so stopping getting all arsey about it mate amd chill out FFS.!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Excuse me, keep your hair on here, it a bloody fottball discussion, thats all, and nothing personal to YOU, so stopping getting all arsey about it mate amd chill out FFS.!

Exactly, it's a football discussion thread, so let's keep it that way shall we?

So will the Blades do it?
Will the Shammers or the Tangerines go up?
What about Van Horseface retiring at the age of 35?
The Blues.. can they pull off a shock win in Munich or is it a step too far?

What do you think rather then it's just shoot?

Francesca

Exactly, it's a football discussion thread, so let's keep it that way shall we?

So will the Blades do it?
Will the Shammers or the Tangerines go up?
What about Van Horseface retiring at the age of 35?
The Blues.. can they pull off a shock win in Munich or is it a step too far?

What do you think rather then it's just shoot?
Yes Ian, its a football discussion isnt it, not a sarcasm thread here, so keep it that way please and stop being personal eh?
and as for my ride, do you think it looks shoot?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think the enthralling end to the Premier League yesterday will be totally eclipsed if the Blades beat Stevenage tonight! ^_^
Up The Blades!

Anyway, back to the football.
I would prefer Stevenage to go up.
I was there in '94 when Mark Stein relegated the Blades with the last kick of the game. They have never recovered have they?
Sorry Maz..

U

User482

I'm going to Wembley this Saturday. Considering that we stuffed them in the league twice, we *should* beat Blackpool comfortably, but as this is West Ham, I'm sure we'll find a way of extracting defeat from the jaws of victory.

It's interesting that most neutrals would probably support Blackpool. I guess that's what being owned by a jazz mag proprieter, and managed by Big Fat Sam does for your popularity...

Top Bottom