The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Accy Stanley lost to West Ham with a 96th minute winner. The best team on the night lost, according to reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37357930

Bad luck Accy! Would have been interesting if they were down to ten in extra time.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Bad luck Accy! Would have been interesting if they were down to ten in extra time.

We would've played Chelsea at home IF we'd have won:sad:,but i think West Ham would've won on penalties, if not in extra time. Ah well, at least we've made a bit of money out of it and won a few friends as they say. 700 Stanley fans there,that's half our fans!:ohmy:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
We would've played Chelsea at home IF we'd have won:sad:,but i think West Ham would've won on penalties, if not in extra time. Ah well, at least we've made a bit of money out of it and won a few friends as they say. 700 Stanley fans there,that's half our fans!:ohmy:
It would have been hard to tell which was the Premier League team if you didn't know, according to reports. Bad luck.

West Ham have been pure sh!te so far this season.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Karma baby, Cheapo Olympic Stadium and all that!

Like moving home I guess every game is an away game..

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Just catching the cup highlights, is there a classier guy in football than Wee Naisy?

Indeed, a hell of a guy.

He got a resounding round of applause from the Everton fans when he scored against us at Goodison on Tuesday night, and returned applause himself. Still greatly appreciated at Everton. I don't think I will ever forgive Roberto Martinez for consigning Naisy to the bench to the favour of his Wigan import Arouna Kone who has an inferior work rate and goal return, then selling him for £7.5 M and replacing him with Oumar Niasse for £13.5 M, the most useless Everton player since Bernie "the Bolt" Wright in 1972, absolute madness, and the craziest of the many crazy things Roberto did as our manager.

As for the result, well done Norwich, capitalised on our complacency and outfought us on the night, kept their discipline and shape and deserved the win.

AndyRM

XOXO
Indeed, a hell of a guy.

He got a resounding round of applause from the Everton fans when he scored against us at Goodison on Tuesday night, and returned applause himself. Still greatly appreciated at Everton. I don't think I will ever forgive Roberto Martinez for consigning Naisy to the bench to the favour of his Wigan import Arouna Kone who has an inferior work rate and goal return, then selling him for £7.5 M and replacing him with Oumar Niasse for £13.5 M, the most useless Everton player since Bernie "the Bolt" Wright in 1972, absolute madness, and the craziest of the many crazy things Roberto did as our manager.

As for the result, well done Norwich, capitalised on our complacency and outfought us on the night, kept their discipline and shape and deserved the win.

The first Killie match I took the long suffering SophRM to was at Ibrox, and inevitably he scored a beauty against us. He looked over apologetically and gave a wee wave before getting mobbed by his new team mates.

Apparently he withdrew a transfer request when we were negotiating with Rangers so they'd have to pay us a decent price, which I think remains our highest ever transfer fee.

I don't think anyone at any club has a bad word to say about the guy, other than a few Rangers fans who hate him for leaving when their financial shenanigans was exposed.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
He didn't leave them. They ceased to exist so he had to find a job elsewhere.

Top Bottom