The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone else aiming to get their qualifying ride done this weekend?
I was meant to be doing a sportive this weekend but I've had fairly persistent bronchitis for several weeks now that just isn't for going away.
I've ridden a grand total of 6 wheezy miles since September's qualifying ride...

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Anyone else aiming to get their qualifying ride done this weekend?

Why leave it that long :okay:

rb58

Enigma
I've only been on a bike once since the September one. Whilst I'd dearly love to be out this weekend, I suspect the quite poorly Mrs rb58 is going to need me to be at home this weekend. I do know that the longer it is before I get back on a bike, the harder it'll be to nail a century. Fingers crossed though as I certainly want that fifth star.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I've only been on a bike once since the September one. Whilst I'd dearly love to be out this weekend, I suspect the quite poorly Mrs rb58 is going to need me to be at home this weekend. I do know that the longer it is before I get back on a bike, the harder it'll be to nail a century. Fingers crossed though as I certainly want that fifth star.

A nice easy Ashford or Southend run will sort that out...

martint235

Dog on a bike
The 11th I am planning on a Brighton run....You have unfinished business with that.
I certainly do!!!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
This is so true, sorry guys, I'm out :sad:

Circumstances have increasingly contrived against me for quite some time now. There have been a number of months when I've scraped through towards the end and if it wasn't going to be September I missed it would likely be another month soon.

It's been good to get this far and if anyone is thinking of taking part next year just do it

Thanks for the support and encouragement and good luck guys :okay:
Really sorry about that.:sad:

Best of luck for 2016.:okay:

Top Bottom