England : Suffolk The Nur Nud (Dunwich-London) 8 August

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Right, yet another date alteration. Whitstable that weekend....28 June....perhaps...on phone and it won't let me edit the title.

OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Right, having finally consulted the calendar, how about August 1st? For multiple reasons, not least my own lack of spare leave but also the need to avoid rush hour and TOC's ever-helpful bike policies, I'd rather stick with starting off on the Saturday night. If @rb58 and possible AN Others wish to ride to Dunwich, possibly easier for that too. This may- may- mean starting a little earlier, or stopping earlier than Sudbury, as ride (and riders') speed requires.

rb58

Enigma
Likely out of the country on at least two of the remaining weekends in August, possible three ^_^. I suggest you set your date and I'll fit in if I can.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Further edit: Date TBC. But not on the 4th of July.
Further further edit: 8th August.

No, that's not a typo. Like a Dun Run, only backwards. Start in Dunwich, ride to 'ackney. I did mull the idea, originally suggested on YACF, of doing so on the night of the Dynamo itself last year (appealed for both practical and anarchic reasons)...

invisiblehappyman[1].gif

Though the 8th looks like a good day for happiness to happen ("Don't even think of raining on my parade" is particularly apposite), in a spirit of muted anarchy I've put a poll up at ACF (yeah, it's still around) to cast a now symbolic vote for July 4th.

Top Bottom