The Photography Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All dairy free. Ice cream, cream and better still chocolate cake... Plus raspberries.

Not the best photo in the world but it tasted excellent.

DSC_0033.jpg

Dave 123

Legendary Member
image.jpg

F70100

Who, me ?
Very nice photo :thumbsup:

Very kind, thank you.

I should have been there yesterday though, the light was much better when I was driving past but I didn't have my kit with me. Schoolboy error!

Amazing what a bit of Lightroom magic will do:

20141230-IMG_7694-3.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I don't think I took any photos in December and still haven't processed November's. :eek:

Lightroom looks interesting - can't believe the difference between @Crackle's before and after jogging shots. :thumbsup:

F70100

Who, me ?
I don't think I took any photos in December and still haven't processed November's. :eek:

Lightroom looks interesting - can't believe the difference between @Crackle's before and after jogging shots. :thumbsup:

If it's any consolation, I didn't ride my bike in December and having now got it clean and shiny again after its last outing, it may well be some time before I ride it again.

Download it from Adobe. 30 day free trial, fully functional, just pop the serial number in if you buy it. Uninstall if you don't.

Is it much better then Elements 13?
It's different. I used to use Elements 5 and it's effectively a cut down Photoshop. Lightroom is both a database and an editor. It does the photo mgt and workflow better, it's very easy to organise your photos, which Elements doesn't do. It's one of those personal, do I need it questions. You could always try it and see.

Top Bottom