The risks of cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It's been lost in the middle of a motor-bike crash of what was once an interesting thread, but this article is worth saving. Everyone should read and understand this article - and apply its lessons. It's the best graphical illustration of risk I've read in some time.

Thanks to @Fab Foodie for the tip-off.
Maybe this will help .... a great article on the risks (or lack) of cycling in London ....

http://www.gicentre.net/blog/2013/11/24/risk-cycling-and-denominator-neglect

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It is an interesting way to demonstrate the numbers and shows it is not all doom and gloom. But the rise in figures over the last couple of years is cause for concern and it is the responsibility of everyone to find a way to get the numbers going the other way. In my opinion the first step is to get individuals to start looking at themselves to see what they can do to make it safer for themselves.

Steve

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's been lost in the middle of a motor-bike crash of what was once an interesting thread, but this article is worth saving. Everyone should read and understand this article - and apply its lessons. It's the best graphical illustration of risk I've read in some time.

Thanks to @Fab Foodie for the tip-off.
Ta srw. 'Jo' happens to be a resident of yacf ....

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
Oh yes... Didnt recognise him when I read the article as he was dressed normally not in cycling gear.

Top Bottom