The smart light, interesting............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Bugger, he's nicked my idea for an accelerometer based road surface recording app. I invented those trainers with the roller skates in the sole as well, when I was in junior school you know. I really must get around to actually doing something about all my good ideas.

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Vid no worky on my phone, what is the jist of what it does as well as being a light?
Brightness
250 lumens from two CREE LED's

Overview
See.Sense ICON is the smartest light on the market, with intelligent sensing and optional smartphone integration, crash and theft alerts. Easily control the settings with the free app or simple button controls, and stay daylight visible with twin CREE LED’s that react to your environment.

ICON+ Features
  • Intelligent sensing -The ONLY bike light in the world that can react by flashing brighter and faster at roundabouts, road-junctions, approaching car headlights at night. Daylight visible with twin CREE LEDs and over 180°.
  • Superb runtime at over 15 hours.
  • Recharge via USB.
  • Lightweight and compact at under 64 grams (including mount)
  • Auto on/off - turns on as soon as bike moves & turns off after 3 minutes of inactivity
Connected Features
  • Control your ICONs with an optional App and avail of crash & theft alerts, available for Android & iOS. View the full list of features here.
More
  • Secure, tool-less mounting
  • Water sealed to IP67 standard
  • Thermal management - automatically regulates light output for optimum performance.
  • Designed and manufactured in Northern Ireland (UK)
What's in the box?
  • ICON+ rear light and mount
  • Micro USB cable
  • 2 mounting straps

Top Bottom