The Topeak Jango Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
http://www.jango-bike.com/?lkz=en

Not heard of these before.

Interesting concept though for folk who want a simple bike;

Jango establishes a new type of bicycle. The Multi-Activity Bike. All Jango Accessories have been specially developed for Jango Bikes. They are exclusively designed and produced by Topeak, the Premium Manufacturer. Integrated Ports for precise and seamless integration of Bikes and Accessories. The brilliant Plug & Bike Port technology makes for perfect integration of Jango Base Bikes and Jango Accessories. Jango is simple to use and understand - no complicated technical knowledge required. The innovative Modular System guarantees your enjoyment. High Quality, Function & Styling. Everything is possible from a minimalist sporty fitness bike to a fully equiped Travel Bike with trailer. Functional, elegant and simple.

beancounter

zzzzzzzzzhybridzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Hmm.

It's a simple city bike that isn't one of those heavy dutch style ones, with bits that are (supposedly) simple to fit (having just fitted mudguards and a rack to the missus' bike, I'm quite in favour of that, and I *LIKE* messing with bikes).

I think it's nice (and different) to see a bike marketed to the "just hop on" market that isn't a sit up and beg, personally.

beancounter

John the Monkey said:
Hmm.

It's a simple city bike that isn't one of those heavy dutch style ones, with bits that are (supposedly) simple to fit (having just fitted mudguards and a rack to the missus' bike, I'm quite in favour of that, and I *LIKE* messing with bikes).

I think it's nice (and different) to see a bike marketed to the "just hop on" market that isn't a sit up and beg, personally.

I respect your opinion.

bc

domtyler

Über Member
I like the concept of that, to me there is nothing else on the market quite like it and I think it deserves to do well.

Top Bottom