The Wild West Pie Day 11th of June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Maybe ..... IIRC it clashes with the WNBR in Londinium ....

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I'm a maybe (it'll depend on work n stuff). Bath is slightly less convenient to get to than Bristol, but on the other hand I'd rather end up in Bristol than in Bath. Thanks for organizing, Maggot.

TVC

I'm a maybe (it'll depend on work n stuff). Bath is slightly less convenient to get to than Bristol, but on the other hand I'd rather end up in Bristol than in Bath. Thanks for organizing, Maggot.
You don't necessarily have to do the ride, just turn up for the pies, that's what most of us did in Cambridge.

Lu and I would like to come, but it is just a bit too far for a day and we are a little too busy to stay over.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Sticky'd (?sp)

I hope to make it, not completely sure about making it to the start... We will see....

Another option to join on route would be to have a meeting at Mangotsfield station? (For those from north Bristol) Though it's not that far up the path to the Warmley Waiting rooms, another good spot.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I can meet up at Bitton or Warmley. Just need to know the approximate time as I live about 10 mins from Warmley and 20 or so from Bitton^_^.

Sorry I would like to have been there but a friend and I are going to Didcot Railway Centre that day. I will keep you all in mind though

Top Bottom