Theclaud - I saw this and........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
very-near said:

Not quite sure how to take that :biggrin:.

Wouldn't catch me doing that - I like pigs but have always suspected they might eat me from the boots up if I ever ended up unconscious. They do a pretty good job of trying to eat your boots if you just stand still. Looks fairly ridiculous, but I might watch it anyway - keep me out of the pub for an evening. Thanks for the heads-up!

Arch

Married to Night Train
theclaud said:
Not quite sure how to take that :?:.

Wouldn't catch me doing that - I like pigs but have always suspected they might eat me from the boots up if I ever ended up unconscious. They do a pretty good job of trying to eat your boots if you just stand still.

They would, I'm afraid. I gather several farmers who've had heart attacks while in pens have found that out. Well, their families have. I think they'd probably pull the boots off - a bit indigestible...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Arch said:
They would, I'm afraid. I gather several farmers who've had heart attacks while in pens have found that out. Well, their families have. I think they'd probably pull the boots off - a bit indigestible...

Quite. Did you notice that my avatar is eyeing you up hungrily? Don't turn your back on the screen...

Arch

Married to Night Train
theclaud said:
Quite. Did you notice that my avatar is eyeing you up hungrily? Don't turn your back on the screen...

Yikes! Still, it would only be fair, since I plan to have sausages for tea...:?:

OP
OP
V

very-near

MacBludgeon said:
Anyone else noticing a trend for Linf trying to attracts TC's attention, is this the start of something beautiful?

Hell no, we will probably be at each other jugulars next week :ohmy: ;)

The levity is something I have welcomed given that recent events in my life have really zarked with my head in the short term :smile: . For that, and the graciousness to offer some empathy, I am grateful :becool:

Top Bottom