Things you like about Christmas.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Time off work :smile:
Christmas songs :blush:
Prezzies

Slick

Guru
I love Christmas. I love the presents, but don't care for receiving so much, but SWMBO certainly enjoys opening pressies and she won't miss and hit the wall should I fall short of expectations. This year should be particularly good, as one of the inlaws who finds himself single for the first time at Christmas is coming for a few days and bringing three of the nicest children, so helping keep them happy is going to be a challenge. Mum inlaw is also coming, but hey, nobody gets it all their own way even at Christmas.

Tin Pot

Guru
p_mands-mince-pies_1543941i.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
An excuse to listen to the wonderful Bob Dylan Christmas album.

It's fablas!

gavgav

Guru
Food, drink, and seeing the smiles on my Nephew and Niece's faces when opening their presents. Helps me to deal with the pain of my mum not being with us to enjoy it.

jayonabike