Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
No that's right. There isn't a whiteboard. There isn't a wall to put a whiteboard on either. Just like there wasn't when you signed off the design and layout plan three months ago.

That brings to mind the classroom I moved into in the PFI school that I moved into. The interactive whiteboard was mounted on a wall parallel to the axis of projection. It took a fortnight to resolve. Someone had to come and visit to agree that it was wrongly mounted. A further visitor came to cost the relocation. A third visitor came to assess the feasibility of the relocation closely followed by the fourth person who signed off the job and created a job sheet for the fifth person to do the donkeywork and a sixth to do the electrics.

ScotiaLass

Guru
We all have to let off steam sometimes.
But rather than constantly moan, how about getting off your fat ass and turning that around!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
That brings to mind the classroom I moved into in the PFI school that I moved into. The interactive whiteboard was mounted on a wall parallel to the axis of projection. It took a fortnight to resolve. Someone had to come and visit to agree that it was wrongly mounted. A further visitor came to cost the relocation. A third visitor came to assess the feasibility of the relocation closely followed by the fourth person who signed off the job and created a job sheet for the fifth person to do the donkeywork and a sixth to do the electrics.
Trust me. We ain't fixing this.

perplexed

Guru
Just think, if you hadn't spent your money on:

a 'powered by fairy-dust' sticker
a 'little princess on board' sign
a 'striker on board' sign
a shiny tissue box holder for the rear window
numerous crappy dangly objects from your rear-view mirror

you may have been able to afford bulbs for the 4 out of 5 rear lights which weren't working as I followed you up the road.

Top Bottom