Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
You Sir, are a prize nobber, and your sous chef is one of the mardiest gets I have ever had the misfortune to meet. I do not want to work for you in this or any other lifetime..........oh and your muzzer was a hamster too.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
True. But we cannot vote to re-join the United Kingdom if we have a change of heart. Once it's gone, it's gone......

Oh no, if we vote yes then the sky is going to fall in, oh no oh no oh no!!

@Pat "5mph" @ScotiaLass To date NO ONE has ever wanted to rejoin after gaining independence from the UK, I mean, what a bunch of snivelling, worthless, servile wee pricks we would be (moreso than usual I mean) if we did!

Annyway, moving swiftly on....

Last edited:

andrewpreston

Your total lack of consideration for those who work for you is truly awesome! I'm sick of changes being made without consultation or even notification. These are not minor changes, they are a complete change of job and working conditions.

I should tell you to stick your job where the sun don't shine. My only consolation is that,one day,you'll need everyone to go the extra mile and get told what to do!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You've actually had business cards reading "...heritage steam engineering guru" printed? Get out of my sight you prat!

'Prat' isn't the word I'd use (not that prat is a word I use anyway, its too Dell Boyish for me!):giggle:

Railway preservation (and no doubt other things) are full of people like that. The people who think that they and they alone know how to do things and end up ruining it for everyone else.

I know a guy like that and he's quite the most arrogant, narcissistic wee twat I have even had the misfortune to meet, and he seems to have the same effect on everyone else he meets too!

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
'Prat' isn't the word I'd use (not that prat is a word I use anyway, its too Dell Boyish for me!):giggle:

Railway preservation (and no doubt other things) are full of people like that. The people who think that they and they alone know how to do things and end up ruining it for everyone else.

One word of warning, if you go to the railway at Oakhampton/Meldon Quarry, and come across a guy called (wait for it) Albert Mutton, RUN!! He's the most arrogant, narcissistic wee twat I have even had the misfortune to meet, and he seems to have the same effect on everyone else he meets too!

I met a Paint-ball enthusiast like that. I was stopped at a roadside food van having a quick cuppa a week or so ago when he turned up he started chatting to me, then went on to extol the virtues of the "sport" of paint-balling and then insisted that he showed me a selection of guns in the back of his car, I felt like saying to him in my best John Cleese voice " you're one of the most boring, tedious, uninteresting, monotonous, flatulent, flat-headed, cloth-eared, swivel-eyed, fornicating little gits I ever laid eyes on." What I actually said was.."wow, really, clever, how much?" , all that sort of thing, I was so desperate to get away from the pillock I left half my tea behind.

Similarly try and avoid magicians socially, you will never meet a more disparate ( and desperate) set of sad sods in any other walk of life. Talk about believing their own publicity!

In fact, its probably best to avoid all enthusiasts in any subject of any kind.

Last edited:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It's not really any help to tell me you haven't got the money to pay my bill, after I've finished the work which I promised to do for the fee we agreed. The time to tell me something as fundamental as that was before I started...
What you actually said was :
"Give me the money NOW .. or I'll send the CC Bikers round !

Thank you for your prompt payment." :smile:

Top Bottom