Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
I'm not going to be persecuted for giving a shiz. You don't want me to contact you again, that’s fine by me as it’s what you want. I don’t think bad of you. Deal with your problems however you choose, stick your head in the sand till you suffocate if that’s what you want. It’s your issues to sort out. I did what was in my power because you matter to me and I'm not sorry.

I have my own life to get on with but I will always be a friend.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
You may want things to happen yesterday, but people do not work like that. Anyone with the right skills for what you need doing, is going to be busy and booked up with work for weeks, if not months. If you showed more patience with people you might also find that the people you need help from, would be prepared to work for you a second time.

I consider X to be a friend of mine, as well as someone whose skills I call on regularly. Criticising him extensively and unfairly and your insistence on ringing him when I told you he was on a family holiday, does not help the situation at all.

gbb

Legendary Member
Spineless management, that's what you are.

The levels of damage in the warehouse has sky rocketed since we had a new batch of young East European fork lift drivers. Last 3 years, relatively small amounts of damage (with a fair few other E European fork lift drivers)...new bunch of guys....its like a tornado has gone through the place.
Manager brings me another cold store door curtain that's been ripped off its hangar....
'look' he said...''Its cr&p'
'Nothings changed with the curtains in the 3 years ive been here, same manufacturer, same hangers, same position, no problems until you got this new batch of forklift drivers, then all hells let loose'

He didn't want to know, you could tell. Its easier to blame the curtains, the hangers, any inanimate object...anything other than dealing with the drivers....because YOU'RE SPINELESS.

Levo-Lon

Guru
He didn't do too bad for a Satanist, maybe he's with his god now. (listen to the Aphrodites Child album 666)

ahhh ive got sven 666 on ignore :laugh: tho i should un ignore now,but had to wait for un ignore tip in reg, glenn forger thread.

Last edited:

Mrs M

Guru
You useless duds just can't get it right, can you?
Take weeks to order a part, email to announce it's here and you'll come to my house on this date/time.
Then, after this time is past phone to tell us it's the wrong part!!!! Not unexpected, par for the course with you lot, isn't it.
Thanks, yet again for making us lose almost an hour at work which we'll have,to make up.
Thanks, by the way for turning a 3 day job into a 17 month fiasco, couldn't make it up!!!
Grrrrrrrrrr

Speicher

Vice Admiral
You may want things to happen yesterday, but people do not work like that. Anyone with the right skills for what you need doing, is going to be busy and booked up with work for weeks, if not months. If you showed more patience with people you might also find that the people you need help from, would be prepared to work for you a second time.

I consider X to be a friend of mine, as well as someone whose skills I call on regularly. Criticising him extensively and unfairly and your insistence on ringing him when I told you he was on a family holiday, does not help the situation at all.

Unbelievable! You managed to make the situation ten times worse! There is a brain somewhere in that skull of yours is there?

Mrs M

Guru
You useless duds just can't get it right, can you?
Take weeks to order a part, email to announce it's here and you'll come to my house on this date/time.
Then, after this time is past phone to tell us it's the wrong part!!!! Not unexpected, par for the course with you lot, isn't it.
Thanks, yet again for making us lose almost an hour at work which we'll have,to make up.
Thanks, by the way for turning a 3 day job into a 17 month fiasco, couldn't make it up!!!
Grrrrrrrrrr

P.S. Losers
Saw your salesmen in their company vehicles at 2 neighbours houses recently, measuring up for their next jobs.
Popped over after you'd gone, told them of our experience and offered them sight of our 2 inch thick dossier and photos of our job.
Neighbours sensibly got your rivals for the jobs, cost you around 20 thousand quid, boo hoo!!!!

Top Bottom