Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
To the lass today, who I think might have her own postcode.

Yes I am overweight and on a bike but I don't appreciate being called a fat c*** by someone who is well over twice my weight and a good 6" shorter. Take a look in the mirror Ducky. While you are at it, leggings and a crop top are NOT a good look, neither is a huge bar of chocolate in one hand and a large pack of doritos in the other.

(Yes I know it makes me sound like a weight nazi but I object to being called the c-word)

When I have been out running it is always the fat lass who has to comment 'wouldn't catch me doing that' I did once reply 'clearly' but didn't catch her reply, I believe it contained the f-word, a few times in fact.

I don't like the c-word at all or in any context so I am with you on that.

Mrs M

Guru
I cycled past our local pub one Saturday lunch time and there were a couple of, ahem larger "ladies" standing outside, puffing away.
I got a right slagging from them as I cycled past but couldn't think of a witty response as I was a bit taken aback. :ohmy:
Just shook my head and put in an extra effor to zoom past them :bicycle:
Had to go for a lie down after though.

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
I cycled past our local pub one Saturday lunch time and there were a couple of, ahem larger "ladies" standing outside, puffing away.
I got a right slagging from them as I cycled past but couldn't think of a witty response as I was a bit taken aback. :ohmy:
Just shook my head and put in an extra effor to zoom past them :bicycle:
Had to go for a lie down after though.
"Viz has a cartoon strip about people like you" works in so many situations,

Tin Pot

Guru
I'd like to say that all people who refer to their partners and wives or other relations by acronyms that they should not.

Slioch

Guru
To the parents of the family I saw yesterday.......

The reason why your children are fat, ignorant and mannerless is because you are both fat, ignorant and mannerless and are lacking in the most basic of parenting and social skills. You clearly think that raising your chav-spawn to be adequate human beings is not your responsibility?

There was a very overweight lady jogging on the TPT at Penistone yesterday. Clearly committed and going for it.
The family in front of me stopped and stared at her with disgust on their faces. I smiled and gave her a cheery good morning and got a smile and reply that lit the trail up.
My look of disgust I reserve of people that saw her and made her feel bad. She's out there doing this and deserves some serious respect for it.

Top Bottom