Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
And yes I am back, and slightly disappointed not to find a 40 page "Moon bunny missing" thread,
:hello:

Lullabelle

Banana
I know you are a working mum, you come here and do your job then when you get home you still have things to do, household chores, looking after your kids, helping with homework etc... but you chose to do that, surely you must have realised that before you got pregnant.

Twinks

Über Member
It's not my job to find you something to do (or anybody else's for that matter) if you've got nothing to do bugger off home you're redundant!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Piss off. I wouldn't vote you if you were the only candidate on the planet.

Oh, hang on. I did say that.

subaqua

What’s the point
why the feckin hell can you not manage to get to a meeting for the correct time . its not a hard concept- my kids can tell the time , turning up at over an hour and a half late knowing i have a meeting at about that time on another project that I HAVE to attend and will deliver something is NOT the best way to demonstrate to me your professionalism you DAFFODIL ( yes i used the D word !!!! )

gbb

Legendary Member
What I did say...
'Bugger that, just put a flat and a spring washer and an ordinary nut on it, sod struggling like hell with a nyloc'

Big bolt (10mm) with a slotted head, going into a nyloc nut...that's really quite hard to use a screwdriver with enough force to drive the threads into the nylon...anyone would struggle..and there's quite a few to do.

What i'd like to have said was...
''Bugger that, just put a flat and a spring washer and an ordinary nut on it, sod struggling like hell with a nyloc....and its a shame you couldn't work that out for yourself, you've been doing the job for 2 years, its basic bud, really basic problem solving'

howard2107

I couldn't so i did.

many moons ago when i was in the RAF i had an engineering officer in charge of me who was a complete knob ( i will resist using the actual word) i asked him what he would do if i called him by the offending word (very offending), he replied that he would discipline me, so i asked him what he would do if i thought he was a (nasty word) and he replied, there isn't much i can do about your thoughts, so i replied "Well Sir, i think you are a (nasty word) and walked away.

I still smile about it to this day and it was more than 30 years ago.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
You know that thing I said weeks ago and you told me wasn't a problem & I needn't bother about it. Bit bloody late now to have had someone else tell you it is a problem after all and you want me to make representation

Top Bottom