Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Also, to another person completely, I know you are really enthusiastic and all, but, unless you calm down, I have a very good idea that all you are going to be is a liability!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Just :cursing::cursing: move your :cursing::cursing: car!

Jayaly

Dear owner of the D lock on a bike stand near St Pauls

I really wish I knew if you were a real cyclist or the person who placed the geocache I'm looking for. I think it might be the bike lock. But it might not be. I don't think I have the front to check in case I'm wrong. But what if I'm right and I'm chickening out? I've been staring at your bike lock for about five minutes trying to decide what to do. This is killing me.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..

I really wish I knew if you were a real cyclist or the person who placed the geocache I'm looking for. I think it might be the bike lock. But it might not be. I don't think I have the front to check in case I'm wrong. But what if I'm right and I'm chickening out? I've been staring at your bike lock for about five minutes trying to decide what to do. This is killing me.
What's the GC number?

Lullabelle

Banana

You do get some funny looks if you loiter

Top Bottom