Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
You live in North London. You're a clueless muppet. You've never ridden a bicycle down a mountain in your life, and I daresay you never will. So why the **** have you got a four-and-a-half grand Zesty at home, and why are you telling me about it?

But don't you need a 4x 4 for London, hence the requirement for the "Chelsea Tractor"? If conditions are such that you need something like that as a motor vehicle, a mountain bike would be essential surely?

slowwww

Veteran
"Would it really effing kill you to perhaps do a bit of washing up or put the shopping away??. Next time you suggest we spend a week away together (if ever) it'll be in a hotel so that I don't feel like your effing slave!!"

Just come back from a week in a self-catering house with the kids and my in-laws, both fit and active 70 year-olds, where my wife and I did all the cooking, food-shopping, cleaning, organizing etc. Rather than relaxed, I feel more tired than when I went!

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
To the drivers on the southbound M5 last Friday morning, the ones that caused a miles-long tailback and added at least 15 minutes to my journey.

Yes, someone had an accident on the other carriageway. That does not mean you need to slow down to walking pace to get a good look. What were you going to do, stop to help? No, you just want to revel in someone else's misfortune, and by doing so create a situation on your side of the motorway that may well lead to another accident.

:cursing:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
No dear, we cannot have decorative chippings in the garden just because you "don't like the look of lawn". You want them, you ruddy well pay for them and keep up with the weeding, which I know you won't do. While we're on the subject, you can also coordinate the delivery of chippings, take a day off work and then wheel barrow the whole lot to the back garden.

What I actually said was "ok".

Top Bottom