Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
You post seemed to comprise a number of claims about what the current situation is - none of which was about what might happen...
What's happening is that a bunch of twats believe that the presence of some painted lines allows them to behave like twats. It doesn't.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
True.... bloody rollerbladers! ;)
No. Bloody twat cyclists.

Lullabelle

Banana
I have explained the procedure time and again, K has explained to you, A has explained to you and yet you still 'forget', even question why you have to do it despite being told over and again :cursing:

Well. It's very kind of you to exclude me from the sharing out of the various bottles that have been brought in to the office.
Whilst you may indeed take quite a few home (our home) they are yours, not mine. And you will make damned sure I know it.
Whilst I'm at it... Thanks also for being an agressive arse last night and being confrontational today. It's nothing new, but right this minute It's really, really appreciated.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can you stop using my soup mug for tea dregs?
Get tough with them
th.jpg

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Repeatedly running your shopping trolley into my legs is not going to make me magically disappear. What it may do however is cause me to push it back... and seeing as you're 5'4" and 7 stone wet through and I'm 6'2", 17st and pissed off I suspect it may be pushed back considerably harder......

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
I expected something. Anything. A bit of sympathy would have been nice. Even a mouthful for being unreasonable or scorn for being pathetic would've been something.

But not nothing. Nothing suggests I'm not worthy of a response.

Oh, and your advice is bollocks. It's not easy. Not when you can feel the odd one out in a crowd of one.

Top Bottom