This is awfull...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Maz said:
Probably a case of "Don't call us, we'll call you."

I think you failed to complete the sentence, shurely it should read

Probably a case of "Don't call us, we'll call you." until we have negotiated suiatble contrakt with OK / Helloo etc for the romantic reunion party pictures

Greedo

I genuinely don't really care about either of them as individuals and don't find her attractive in the slightest and he can't sing to save himself but I will say one thing.

She is one smart business woman. There's a raft of girls wanting to be like her and 99.9% of them have a fraction of her success, publicity, wealth, exposure (how ever you want to describe or measure it it)

I have saw their programme once or twice (I know!) and what came across to me was how good they were with their kids especially him with the one that's not his.

I really think it's a publicity stunt though. ITV might not give them another tv series, he's got a new album coming out! mmmmm I wonder!

rich p

ridiculous old lush

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MadoneRider1991 said:
Arnt there more important things going on in the world than ****ing Katie and Peter for example people in Africa dieing???

Yes but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself down the pub though tonight, does it?

Mr Pig

MadoneRider1991 said:
Arnt there more important things going on in the world than ****ing Katie and Peter for example people in Africa dieing???

I think so. Incidentally, what are you doing about the people who are dieing in Africa?

gavintc

Guru

simonali

Guru
Anyone get the Madonna joke on their phone? ;)

Top Bottom