this is the first time we've prosecuted a driver for murder in a road rage incident

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm not sticking up for anyone, but in this day and age we live in very violent time and should we be telling other how to act or what to do. I once did a up and down hand movement to a driver free-sexy-smileys-944.gif and he chased me up the road and treatened to kill me, if I just raised my eyes to heaven and shook my head he would not have turned violent.

I'm not sticking up for anyone, but in this day and age we live in very violent time and should we be telling other how to act or what to do. I once did a up and down hand movement to a driver free-sexy-smileys-944.gif and he chased me up the road and treatened to kill me, if I just raised my eyes to heaven and shook my head he would not have turned violent.

You don't know that. I've told loads of drivers to "f*ck off" or similar, and made hand gestures and nothing has happened to me. In the same way that I cannot predict that nothing will happen to anyone, you cannot predict what someone would have done had you not gesticulated as you did.
And we do not live in a "very violent time" that's just nonsense spouted by the media and the politicians who want to control the masses and blame the poor/immigrants for everything.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
True, today's society is the least violent it's ever been
I must be reading the wrong news paper

Hip Priest

Veteran
Good to see.

I hate to sound like a Daily Mail reader, but I read yesterday of a Teesside youth who killed an 8 year old boy whilst driving a stolen car on a footpath. He got 5 years and served 18 months. My faith in the justice system is eroding.

Top Bottom