this looks VERRRRY suspicious??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
hmmm, V type brakes, certainly seems fishy

OP
OP
carrock

carrock

suspicious

no frame size, no make/model, no wheel size, no gear spec, no reason for selling, no knowledge of bikes whatsoever apparent

Anyone who bids on this is an idiot, or just as guilty as the seller seemingly is.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
They have only sold one item, and that was back in 07 so we can't see what it was. Every other bit of feedback is them being the buyer. certainly fishy.

OP
OP
carrock

carrock

I'm assuming it's a scott addict R1- but why didnt the seller advertise it as such??

Always something wrong when you get someone who knows nothing about bikes advertising something that costs over £5000 that only an enthusiast would buy....he's not even listed the frame size for god's sake:angry:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
I'll Give Northumberland police a ring on monday, see if they have had one reprted stolen.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
jesus...some fool has bid for it - I don't understand how enthusiasts looking for a bike like this could bid - it's clearly stolen.

jeltz

Veteran
ttcycle said:
jesus...some fool has bid for it - I don't understand how enthusiasts looking for a bike like this could bid - it's clearly stolen.

Saying it is clearly stolen is may be a bit harsh.

Agreed, it doesn't look legit but in the description it says being sold after an accident, and it doesn't expressly state that its the seller that had the accident. It could be that the person selling isn't the person who would have been riding it.

Crankarm

Guru
ttcycle said:

These people have different user IDs and bid up their own auctions or get their mates to up the bid :biggrin:.

Crankarm

Guru
jeltz said:
Saying it is clearly stolen is may be a bit harsh.

Agreed, it doesn't look legit but in the description it says being sold after an accident, and it doesn't expressly state that its the seller that had the accident. It could be that the person selling isn't the person who would have been riding it.

You 'avin' a laff ??????!!

Of course the provenance of the bike is dodgy :biggrin:.

Top Bottom