Thursday Night Ride to the Coast - 17th April to Felpham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Now what to wear. I have a feeling (judging by early morning commutes this week) that it's going to be more than a bit nippy out in the sticks. But then again the return home will be warm and sunny.....

In these sort of circumstances, I find that CLOTHES are typically the best thing to wear...

Anyway, what's all this talk of warm and sunny journeys home? I thought you had a train ticket?

Still, the bike's been fettled, the chain cleaned and lubed, new koolstop brake pads fitted, tyres pumped up and I've even cleaned it! Main light's charged, spare batteries are almost charged, backup light is charging... good grief, I'm almost organised - I just need to find my hip flask. Rather looking forward to tonight

martint235

Dog on a bike
In these sort of circumstances, I find that CLOTHES are typically the best thing to wear...

Anyway, what's all this talk of warm and sunny journeys home? I thought you had a train ticket?

Still, the bike's been fettled, the chain cleaned and lubed, new koolstop brake pads fitted, tyres pumped up and I've even cleaned it! Main light's charged, spare batteries are almost charged, backup light is charging... good grief, I'm almost organised - I just need to find my hip flask. Rather looking forward to tonight
Ooh hipflask....

I do have a train ticket. But as it's a Southern one, I can get my money back if I cycle home. I'm currently 50/50 on that.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
You've been away too long... he's now a committed arm warmer wearer...

The big jessie.

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 3032897, member: 30090"]The weather will be warm and sunny, how will that be a 50/50? But then again there is the South Downs...but you love riding up hills, or so I hear.[/QUOTE]
Ah but I think I'll be dressed for the overnight cold. Plus I've struggled of late with the 100+ milers taking more of a toll on me than they used to. Still we shall see.

Top Bottom