Ticketmaster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Green Day tickets went on sale today, thought i'd take Mrs UD and little UD, but you can only buy 2 tickets!!!!!

Bought three by doing 2 different transactions (seats failrly close to each other) so now have to wait and see if they cancel them, as threatened in their terms and conditions.

Useless rip off merchants.

Rob S

Seetickets allow up to 6 per transaction.

Dan B

Disengaged member
See allows 6 for this gig specifically? Usually the maximum is set by the promoter and it does tend to vary according to how likely they think it is that all the tickets turn up on ebay a day later

If anyone has any good ideas for discouraging ticket resellers without pissing on genuine fans, the entire ticketing industry wants to hear from you. But bear in mind, for the touts it's a full-time job and they're far more equipped to spend the time jumping through hoops than anyone who earns their crust in other ways

OP
OP
upsidedown

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
coruskate said:
See allows 6 for this gig specifically? Usually the maximum is set by the promoter and it does tend to vary according to how likely they think it is that all the tickets turn up on ebay a day later

If anyone has any good ideas for discouraging ticket resellers without pissing on genuine fans, the entire ticketing industry wants to hear from you. But bear in mind, for the touts it's a full-time job and they're far more equipped to spend the time jumping through hoops than anyone who earns their crust in other ways

No, See Tickets have a maximum of 2 aswell. The annoying thing is that it's now almost accepted that you will have to get them off ebay or a tout.
The tickets went on sale at 10:00, i got ours at 10 past and they were sold out by quarter past.
They were on ebay by half past with buy it nows of £390 for 2, very sad state of affairs.

Rob S

Actually forget that....I was looking at the Take That gig further down the page!:smile::blush: Yep Green Day are max of 2 there too

Top Bottom