todays been good for two reasons ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I won my second debate about Obama, thanks for all those guys who helped me, was easier to defend him then to defend Brown, but I stuttered and paused alot during this one, think it's just because i knew less of the matriel. But cheers for those who gave me some stuff on that ;). Grateful.

Second, the manager of my football team has finally left, so the team might do well now! xx(

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well done. Have you been promoted to being the new manager then?

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
User3143 said:
Would that be Watford?

Huddersfield town mate. ;);)

marinyork said:
Well done. Have you been promoted to being the new manager then?

I think they'll take me ... I got them promoted on fifa on my Playstation xx(

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Ah I knew you supported Huddersfield Town, I thought you meant the team you literally play football for (if infact you do actually do that) ;).

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
marinyork said:
Ah I knew you supported Huddersfield Town, I thought you meant the team you literally play football for (if infact you do actually do that) xx(.

Hahaha! No I used to play football, but have a dodgy knee that kind of doesn't put up with the football idea, so gave it up. ;)

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
well you got lucky on saturday (just like most teams this season) xx( ;)

Lucky against Crewe? We played brilliantly against the lowest team in L1.
No really it was awful, such a waste of a time going and I was really dissapointed in it. Was a horrible game and Parker only just got us the win/. :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Kovu said:
Lucky against Crewe? We played brilliantly against the lowest team in L1.
No really it was awful, such a waste of a time going and I was really dissapointed in it. Was a horrible game and Parker only just got us the win/. :sad:

well if you don't want it, can we have it back?

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
well if you don't want it, can we have it back?

Oh we want it and we took it ... eventually.
Was one of the worst games though, but well played to Crewe they almost forced the win, the scoreline didn't reflect that we played worse then them. Crewe are poor (come on admit that at the moment), it just so happened that we were a bit less poor. :sad:

Top Bottom