Today's Interesting Obituary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
threebikesmcginty

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
For some reason that reminds me of Lamb Chop, who is still going with Shari Lewis's daughter, Mallory, which then leads me on to Lord Snooty, funny how memories work.

Shurley shome mishstake - Lord Charles!?

The veg o matic is my fave. Just watch it. You need muscles like Arnie to get through an onion, as anyone who's ever tried to use a chipper they won on the bingo with 10 wins (full house, any line across) in Rhyl will tell you.

That's not k-tel, despite the youtube title :sad:
Is it Ronco! Damn.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I want the hair trimmer (mum had one when we were kids... "any mum can give professional haircuts"??? It was beyond my old dear, I'm afraid.
I also want the veg-o-matic (K-Tel or not)
I have "surfing bird" in several formats, but the "explosive hits" is way cool :becool: with its completely mismatched selection of pop gems.
I'd even give the bottle cutter a go :okay:

That's my Christmas list sorted.

A horse is a horse of course of course and no one can talk to a horse of course that is of course unless the horse is the famous Mr Ed....

Hello Wilbur...

Alan Young, who played Wilbur Post's straight man to Mr. Ed the talking horse has passed away.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36348905

Of course I'm too young to remember the original series, plus we had no telly then but I caught the repeats and it's stuck with me through adulthood and even though the series has not been on for years, even my kids know who Mr. Ed is.

Great stuff from simpler times

Goodbye Wilbur....

Top Bottom