Tour De France Eurosport Commentary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The bits they did on the rest day about what life is like for a pro rider was well worth a watch. I chortled a few times.

I missed the rest day programme :sad:

worth watching on the itv website for the Boulting Boardman double act.

That was an excellent programme; I'd love it if there was a regular pro cycling "magazine" programme like that all the time throughout the cycling season; behind the scenes stuff, interviews, history - Boulting, Boardman and Imlach are a great team. The David Millar interview was excellent.

That was an excellent programme; I'd love it if there was a regular pro cycling "magazine" programme like that all the time throughout the cycling season; behind the scenes stuff, interviews, history - Boulting, Boardman and Imlach are a great team. The David Millar interview was excellent.

the cycle show on ITV4 on tuesdays is quite good. a lot better than it was last year.

I've not watched it this year, I'm not really into "other stuff" as far as cycling goes - commuting, MTB and all that other nonsense isn't really my thang. I'm an intolerant nobber.
Same here, all that trendy London stuff is a complete turn off in my book. In last week's edition they had what could have been an interesting piece on the recent Derbyshire Eroica but it was ruined by an on trend presenter and millisecond frequency camera cutting. You could hardly see the bikes at all.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Liggett (again): "...and it must still be cold up in the high alps because there's no sign of those glaciers melting yet..."

(later) "...and those glaciers stay there virtually all year round..."

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I watched the first 3 stages on ITV and that was enough!

I'd rather be told for the nth time that Sagan likes to burn out his team and does not need a lead-out train, than hear another "Well, Phil ..." or "Well, Paul ..."
The only reason i like the itv coverage is because i have to record the highlights and watch later on, with eurosport your liable to get tennis , cricket, golf, motorsport etc etc even when you have the recorder set right .............

Top Bottom