Tour de France podcast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
hi,

I love podcasts, I always listen to itv 4 TdF one, but can only find it one sound cloud this year, anyone else finding the same?

Jimidh

Veteran
Are you subscribed to The Cycling Podcast with Richard Moore et al - they have great coverage of TheTour

SWSteve

Guru
The Cycling Podcast will be all the rage this year (daily episodes) and considering its sponsored by Rapha for the Tour, there may be a cheeky discount code somewhere along the lines also

OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
Thanks guys, tea I listen to it but not subscribed, I'll do that now

But I really like the itv4 Tour de France podcast with boardman etc. But can only find it on sound cloud not iTunes. I usually download them onto my computer then my classic and listen to the in the car, I won't be able to do that if not on iTunes

I've tried using sound cloud on my phone but it's not letting me sign up, the link is coming up as not found, maybe it's getting fixed?

BJS

Aparantly someone deleted something to do with the I tunes account so ITV are having to reset it up before they can put the podcast in iTunes it was mentioned in the second podcast I think bu the promis it will be there soon
Bob

Top Bottom