Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
What is it with Kristoff and his inability to wear a helmet properly.

kristoff-wins-660x440.jpg

That was Milan San remo ..... same problem again just now

Slaav

Veteran
Yeah them. I formed an attachment to them when they were at Loftus Rd. They are still goodies despite being all the things you say. Such is the illogicality of following sport

I think you will find that an awful lot of the Wycombe Wasps fans (note - no longer London Wasps) were actually old Loftus Road fans.... There were just never many of us to begin with!

To call Wasps fans glory seekers somewhat ignores the awful roller coaster ride our wonderful club have taken us on over the last 20 years!!!

Now don't get me on Leicester or Quins - they make Man United fans in Tokyo and NYC look like locals :smile:

Anyway.... Back to the cycling???

Yates has gone hom
Not only does it look as if Simon Yates will reach Paris, he says he'll still be trying to pick up a win during the last week!
http://www.greenedgecycling.com/news/debutant-yates-impresses-again-in-stage-14-break
gerrin, lad ^_^
Hope everyone noticed he lasted longer than Geraint and Nieve yesterday? Incredible considering his age, lack of preparation and the fact he's never raced more than 8 consecutive days before.
Yates has gone home after todays stage.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Exciting finish, poor Bauer, he'll be replaying that one for a bit.

KennaughKickIt

Yates has gone home after todays stage.
A bit strange given the rest day tomorrow, you might have thought he'd sleep on the decision. Either he was well and truly spent or it's personal.

It's a shame but he showed a lot of promise in his first tour, hope we'll see him and his brother racing together next year. Down to the one Brit.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Yates withdrawn by OGE to avoid overstretching him, allegedly. Shame, I suspect he's probably a bit cheesed off about that, given how strong he's looked.

Can't help feeling that Bauer and Elmiger blew it by just playing each other a bit at around 1k - 500m rather than just pressing on hard

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
A bit strange given the rest day tomorrow, you might have thought he'd sleep on the decision. Either he was well and truly spent or it's personal.

It's a shame but he showed a lot of promise in his first tour, hope we'll see him and his brother racing together next year. Down to the one Brit.

Per ITV highlights the team decided he was to withdraw as they didn't want to burn him out, it came across to me as if it was planned before the race even started rather than him withdrawing because he was shattered.

Top Bottom