Tour Down Under *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, Tommy V is out with a busted collar bone

I wonder how much that made him grimace?

The Couch

Über Member
Is there actually a possibility that a race gets cancelled because of too hot weather conditions?
Looking at what is happening in the Australian Open and with all the cyclists twittering their complaints :smile:

Although there are apparently a couple of lunatics that like extreme weather conditions. When it comes to rain, cold and snow people like Nibbles and Sagan have proven to have elephant thick skin. For very hot conditions, apparently it's the BMC-team:
BeEdGWBCMAAnmWE.jpg

Ben Hermans on Twitter --- For those who are asking if we can train in 43C. Yes we can ;-) For me personally it hurts less than riding in 5C and rain. #NotComplaining

OP
OP
dragon72

dragon72

Guru
Is there actually a possibility that a race gets cancelled because of too hot weather conditions?
Looking at what is happening in the Australian Open and with all the cyclists twittering their complaints :smile:

Although there are apparently a couple of lunatics that like extreme weather conditions. When it comes to rain, cold and snow people like Nibbles and Sagan have proven to have elephant thick skin. For very hot conditions, apparently it's the BMC-team:

I'd certainly rather be cycling fast than playing tennis in 43C.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
or the TiT kit

raindog

er.....
ta for the vid, thom
Those two are real monsters - looks like Kittel will still be the man to beat this year. He's a fine sprinter.

Top Bottom