Tour Down Under **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Did anyone know that there are 2 Lotto teams in this race? Maybe they could point it out

Fed up of hearing this, especially when Lotto-Soudal have the best kit in the peloton and Lotto-Jumbo NL kit is shocking.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Did anyone know that there are 2 Lotto teams in this race? Maybe they could point it out

Fed up of hearing this, especially when Lotto-Soudal have the best kit in the peloton and Lotto-Jumbo NL kit is shocking.
If you don't have Sky it helps :thumbsup:

Who are the comms, Steve?

Who are the comms, Steve?

I'm surprised you had to ask, what with the clue:
"Calling all the action will be the international voice of cycling, sports broadcasting legend Phil Liggett, along with his long-time commentary partner Paul Sherwen and Australian cycling legend Robbie McEwen."

:rofl:

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
"Calling all the action will be the international voice of cycling, sports broadcasting legend Phil Liggett, along with his long-time commentary partner Paul Sherwen and Australian cycling legend Robbie McEwen."

I seem to have missed that post but thanks anyway. It's good that the Aussies are willing to give a couple of up and coming young fellows a start.
There's a new boy currently doing the Oz Open tennis commentary who might go far, Dan Maskell, I think:thumbsup:

I seem to have missed that post but thanks anyway. It's good that the Aussies are willing to give a couple of up and coming young fellows a start.
There's a new boy currently doing the Oz Open tennis commentary who might go far, Dan Maskell, I think:thumbsup:

The "clue" was this bit:
Did anyone know that there are 2 Lotto teams in this race? Maybe they could point it out.
which had Liggett and Sherwen repetitive bollocks writ large all over it, rather than the bit I quoted which was taken from TDU coverage info stating that UK coverage was by SKY:

They might not be the commentators...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Rohan Dennis takes the stage 3 win from his team-mate Cuddles.
Looking like a good start to the year for BMC.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Fans of African cyclists will be pleased to note that Tsgabu Grmay is going well - riding consistently and currently in 14th place on GC, 25 seconds behind Dennis. Also 5th in the young rider classification.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Fans of African cyclists will be pleased to note that Tsgabu Grmay is going well - riding consistently and currently in 14th place on GC, 25 seconds behind Dennis. Also 5th in the young rider classification.

Yes, I noticed that - an outside bet for the queen stage?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Budget Forklifts are an Oceanic continental team. UniSA-Australia are, I think, the equivalent of a GB team riding the Tour of Britain; it gets some homegrown talent in the race. Steele von Hoff is riding UniSA-Australia too even though he's with NFTO.
Talking of whom, von Hoff takes today's stage.

Top Bottom